Slovenia can be reached by air, road and rail. The flight time from the major European hubs is mostly less than two hours.
The main international airport is Ljubljana Joze Pucnik Airport, www.lju-airport.si, located 25 km from Ljubljana and currently served by around 250 direct scheduled flights per week, with a high share operated by Adria Airways, the national airline of Slovenia and a member of the Star Alliance. There are also some airports across our borders within reasonable reach of Ljubljana.
- Trieste, Italy (130 km to Ljubljana)
- Venice Marco Polo, Italy (230 km to Ljubljana)
- Graz, Austria (187 km to Ljubljana)
- Klagenfurt, Austria (85 km to Ljubljana)
- Zagreb, Croatia (140 km to Ljubljana)