Abstracts should clearly state (proportionate):
- Background and objectives: state the rationale or hypothesis followed by objectives.
- Methods: briefly discuss the design of the study/ program and how it was conducted.
- Results: present the main results/data analysis and pertinent discussion.
- Conclusions: limit the conclusions to those that are directly supported by the results.
- Do not use these headings in the text.
Title should be concise and informative.
Please fill names of all authors, presenting author will be underlined then.
Contact details: department, institution, city, postcode, state if relevant, country, e-mail address must be provided for the first author at least.
The online submission system allows you to make changes to your abstract only before the submission!
Once you have submitted your abstract, if you need to make any additions or amendments to it, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com). Please, do not submit the abstract more times.
No indentation and no blank line between paragraphs.
Nomenclature and Units:
Use the international system of units (SI). If other units are mentioned, please give their equivalent in SI.
All biotica (crops, plants, insects, etc.) should be identified by their scientific names. Use italics for Latin names, do not underline. Use common names for crops. Common names for weeds may be indicated in parenthesis before the first mention of the Latin binomial.
For pesticides, common name(s) of active ingredient(s) should be used, not the trade names.
Application of pesticides must be given with full details of techniques used to apply (e.g. type of equipment, type of nozzle, pressure, volume of spray, timing etc.) and of the amount of active ingredient applied per unit area.
Present simple formulae in the line of normal text where possible. In principle, variables are to be presented in italics. Subscripts and superscripts should be clear. Give the meaning of all symbols immediately after the equation in which they are first used.
Levels of statistical significance which can be mentioned without further explanation are: *P <0.05, **P <0.01 and ***P <0.001
Abstract Receipt Notification
Upon receipt of your submission, the system will issue an e-mail confirmation to the contact person automatically. If you will not receive it within 1 hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 9 February 2018 – Authors notification of abstract acceptance / required corrections
- 16 March 2018 – Deadline for submission of revised (final) abstract
- 1 April 2018 – Final notification of abstract acceptance
- 15 April 2018 – Early Registration Fee deadline